Interested in becoming a guest writer for our blog?
If you know about information security/cyber security and are capable of writing high-quality articles, we’d like to consider you as a guest contributor for Sunny Hoi’s Security Blog.
We are also accepting articles that are lifestyle-oriented. However, the frequency of such posts appearing is less as the site chiefly focuses on information security.
Whether you want to write a critical analysis of a security issue that is currently circulating in the media, offer informative tutorials on technical topics such as penetration testing, or offer insight and advice on any topics that would appeal to our readers, we would be interested in learning more of it.
Below are the guidelines for submitting your content for consideration:
- Articles can be written in a Microsoft Word document and sent to [email protected].
- Organize your writing using subheadings and separate paragraphs with appropriate spacing.
- Incorporate any images which can be useful and interesting to the article. Full-width images should be no more than 500 pixels in width.
- Properly attribute all statistical data and quotations referenced in your article.
- Regarding writing style, aim to write in a simple and concise way. Nevertheless, you are allowed to write elegantly and similar like a scholar/thinker. We do support unconventionality. Just don’t overdo it for purely aesthetic purposes.
- You will be featured on our list of guest contributors. Therefore, don’t forget to send us your photograph and a short biography where you may link to your company, blog, social media, etc.
Other important information:
We do not pay for guest posts. We apologize for that. Perhaps that could change in the future. Currently, I can assure that your contribution will be read and appreciated by a diverse audience. Readers range from technology enthusiasts to a vast number of information security professionals. The site has a tremendous readership where thousands of readers and page views accumulate daily. Furthermore, your article will be promoted on our Twitter. This will grant you significant exposure.
Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee that we will publish the articles you submit. Nonetheless, it will be reviewed, and a decision will be made.
By submitting an article to us, you agree that the content is truly yours and has not appeared anywhere else whether online or in print.
We reserve exclusive rights to edit the post. We hold full editorial control.
Every guest contributor gets a short biography at the end of their article where you may link to your company, blog, social media, etc.
Your post can not promote companies that you work for or are correlated with. If you are a current or past employee of a company, you must acknowledge this to us.
Affiliate links in articles are not permitted. Any efforts to guest blog for SEO power will merely result in disapproval of the articles or links being taken out.
The post will not be behind a paywall on the site.
If you have a question, feel free to contact us.
If you are interested in submitting, please send your article to [email protected].